Friday, February 10, 2012

Senior Year of College

Hash and I on the NAU Challenge course

Lake Mary Picnic- Meghan, Emily, Me, Laurie

Tortoise scat on a desert tortoise survey in Aravaipa Canyon

Us being us

Montezuma Well, my research site

My 22nd birthday, coming home from a slimy research trip to a turtle cake!

Hash and I feeding deer while volunteering at the Grand Canyon Deer Farm

The best of our NAU chapter at the Wildlife Society Conferene

Uncle Jimmy, Chris, Me, Hash, and Java wine tasting in the WA gorge area

Bird banding at the Hassayampa River Preserve


Antelope Canyon


Tanya, Emily, Me, Hash hiking Mt Humphrey's

Marylynn Quartarolli, me, and Dr Shuster at the Undergraduate Research Symposium

Friendship Bracelets

Graduation with Emily and Hash




No comments:

Post a Comment